The Investment

What better way to close out the third quarter of the year than brunching it up with amazing business women. Last weekend I had the opportunity to share my blogging and Instagram knowledge for a business, brunch, and brainstorming event.

This year I told myself I’d launch out and speak more, shine more, and be shameless about my business and brand. Not only have I achieved those goals but I’ve grown so much in the process. I will never take all the credit because I didn’t do it alone but with amazing leaders cheering me on. Investing in a business coach and building community was the best choice ever.

If you’re in need of accountability, coaching, business tips, or help launching a vision get connected with The Career Success Network For Sidebizpreneurs and Ms. Charlenia Snider- Thee Goal Slayer

I am so grateful to be apart of both communities and connect with these fearless leaders. Check out all the fun we had at the most recent event lead by Ms. Crystal Johnson of The Career Success Network.

Invest in your business, invest in yourself, and invest in your future.

Add heading

16 Comments

1. Kala Allen wrote:

Cool- I’m starting a non profit now, would be really cool to invest in someone who is knowledgeable in the field one day, thanks for sharing

Posted 10.8.18
  2. Great tips!

Posted 10.8.18
  3. impurrfectlife wrote:

Thanks for sharing this information. I will be sharing your services on social with other fabulous entrepreneurs.

Posted 10.8.18
  4. Congrats on taking these steps – all the best with your business!!!

Posted 10.8.18
  5. In most of my research on running a business/having a brand, everyone suggests having a mentor or a tribe to help you through the process. Happy for you to have found that. Thanks for sharing!

Posted 10.8.18
  6. Momsfy wrote:

this is the best kind of investment, and you will get 100% ROI

Posted 10.8.18
  7. Trenye B. wrote:

Congrats to you. There is nothing better than being supported by people who believes in you.

Posted 10.8.18
  8. Brittany W wrote:

So inspiring! I’ve been thinking about reaching out to someone to help take my brand further. Thanks for sharing!

Posted 10.9.18
  9. This looks like such an empowering event!
    -shay

Posted 10.9.18
  10. Brittany wrote:

Awesome tips! The key is to link up with likeminded individuals that will SUPPORT each other. Blogging and business ownership isn’t easy. Therefore, the strength we have when we partner together definitely makes all the difference.

Posted 10.10.18
  11. TheDailySunlight wrote:

Great photos and omg this is so true. I love this. 🙂 Thanks for sharing such an important message.

Posted 10.12.18
    • Thanks!! I try my best to share what inspires me in hopes it would inspire another!

Posted 10.26.18
  12. All the best in your plans. Keep up the good work.

Posted 12.28.18