Saturday November 13th & Sunday November 14th The Black Food Truck Festival touched down in Charleston,SC and rocked the house. Here’s 5 facts that will blow your mind
- Every food truck sold out on the first day! Clearly folks came out and showed out.
- The music was curated to get you up and grooving on the dance floor! From the time I entered the gates I couldn’t stop grooving.
- The energy was dynamic. They say an event is only as great as it’s visionary! If you know the visionary Marcus Hammond then you know he’s good people.
- Everyone was welcoming, friendly, and having a great time.
- It was the first of many more to come.
The festival took place at Patriots Point in Mount Pleasant, SC. If you missed this year I highly suggest keeping an eye out for next year. Get ready to grub, dance, and enjoy the vibes. Here are a few pics of my time down at the Black Food Truck Festival
Leave a Reply